Reports and Troubleshooting

What are the possible ways to troubleshoot reported profiles?

When someone report your profile there are many ways to make a resolution.

In that case Partyaner will make a deep check and see what's the problem.

There are several possible ways to solve a problem:

  1. Assign your profile to another user if someone report that you're not a representative of that profile
  2. Deactivate your profile permanently
  3. Suspend your account temporary
  4. Suspend your account permanently


Someone created my profile or profile that I manage. What can I do?

What is the difference between an account and the profile?


We are using cookies to provide statistics that help us give you the best experience of our site. You can find out more or switch them off if you prefer. However, by continuing to use the site without changing settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more »